The Bachelor of Business Administration Degree is designed to provide students with a rich, comprehensive, and challenging curriculum that encompasses the major fields of study in business management. Students take courses from four areas including Communications; Marketing and Management; Finance, Economics, and Quantitative Methods; and, Leadership and Organizational Behavior. The program culminates in an experiential educational component via a capstone seminar in Strategic Management.
- Develop an integrated knowledge of business concepts, functions and business systems.
- Develop strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary in the business environment.
- Demonstrate ability to apply business concepts to real world situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to use business and technology tools.
- Develop an understanding of the ethical choices and obligations business faces today.
- Understand the importance of competing in a global environment
- Provide the necessary education and experiences to enable graduates to be effective leaders.
- Develop an understanding of working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
In March 2011, the Business Management major received accreditation by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.