Supply Chain Degrees & Policies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Admission is restricted to those students who have completed an Associate of Applied Science in a related field (Logistics/Supply Chain/ Materials Management) from a regionally accredited institution. At the time of publication, Lincoln College-Normal has an articulation agreement with Illinois Central College to accept their A.A.S in Logistics and Materials Management graduates as completing MOST general education requirements.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Final 30 credit hours completed with Lincoln College-Normal
- Minimum of 30 hours of upper division credit (300/400 level)
- Complete 120 credit hours
Complete all general education requirements.
Business Foundation Courses (18 hours)
Six courses from the list below – “C” or better required for all.
- BUS 101: Financial Accounting
- BUS 102: Managerial Accounting (Prereq. BUS 101)
- BUS 166: Management Information Systems
- BUS 203: Principles of Marketing
- BUS 205: Principles of Management**
- ECO 107: Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO 108: Principles of Microeconomics (Prereq. ECO 107)
** BUS 205, Principles of Management is a co-requisite (prior to or concurrently enrolled in BUS 310, BUS 314, and BUS 318).
Business Administration Core Courses (15 hours)
Five courses from the list below – “C” or better required for all.
- BUS 301: Principles of Finance (Prereq. BUS 101)
- BUS 306: Business Law I
- BUS 310: Operations Management* (Prereq. MAT 135)
- BUS 315: International Finance (Prereq. BUS 101 and BUS 301)
- BUS 410: Business Ethics
Mathematics (7 hours)
Two courses from the list below – “C” or better required for all.
- MAT 110: Elementary Statistics (Prereq. MAT 101)
- MAT 135: Finite Mathematics (Prereq. MAT 104)
Supply Chain and Logistics Core Courses (25 hours)
Eight courses from the list below – “C” or better required for all.
- SCL 205: Foundation of Supply Chain Management
- SCL 305: Business Logistics and Materials Management
- SCL 310: Supply Chain Management and Systems (Prereq. SCL205)
- SCL 315: Logistics and Transportation Management
- SCL 350: Global and International Logistics
- SCL 410: Seminar in Contemporary Logistics Management
- SCL 490: Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics (Prereq. SCL 305, 310, 350, Senior Standing
* See General Education Requirements