Whether you’re a student or an alumnus/a, there are a number of ways you can get involved with Lincoln College! Here are just a few examples:
- Host an Event in your home town
- Refer a student to Lincoln College
- Give Back through monetary gifts and/or mentoring, teaching, networking or volunteering efforts
- Submit Class Notes for upcoming issues of The Lincoln Log alumni newsletter
- Help the alumni office find lost alumni
- Attend alumni & friends events
- Leave your link to the LC Legacy by buying a commemorative paver, seatback or locker.
Have an idea for an event or want to volunteer at a future event? Feel free to contact [email protected] if you have ideas on a new event or activity you think Lincoln College could host.