All full-time students admitted to the Traditional Programs on the Lincoln campus at Lincoln College are required to complete health records. Students in the Accelerated (ABE) programs at the Normal campus and its site locations are not required to submit health records since residential housing is not offered at those locations.
All records and documents are required to be complete and on file in the Health Service Office August 1 for Fall Semester and December 15 for Spring semester. All students must complete the following forms:
- Health History
- Tuberculosis Risk Questionnaire
- Student/Parent/Guardian Information.
* The Illinois Department of Public Health changed the college immunization code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 694) in August 2016. The following are the requirements.
- Three vaccines that contain tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis. One dose MUST be Tdap. The last dose of vaccine must have been administered within 10years of the student’s enrollment date.
- Two measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccines given after one year of age and after December 31, 1967 OR if measles, mumps, or rubella vaccines were given separately, two measles immunizations given after one year of age and after December 31, 1967; two mumps immunizations after one year of age; two rubella immunizations after one year of age. Students are exempt from this requirement if born BEFORE 1957.
- One meningococcal conjugate vaccine—Menactra or Menveo– for students are 21 or younger. A 2nd vaccine MUST be given if the 1st vaccine was given before age 16.
Although not required, it is strongly recommended providing proof of immunity to polio and immunizations against Hepatitis B (series of three injections), Hepatitis A (one or two injections), chickenpox (if the student has never had chickenpox –one/two injections), and HPV (a series of three injections).
PLEASE NOTE: A physical examination is only required for those students participating in competitive sports, cheerleading or Men’s club volleyball. Physical examinations are valid for one calendar year. A student will NOT be allowed to participate in the above activities without a physical on file with Health Services.
Students not in compliance with the above requirements will be charged a late fee and will not be allowed to register for subsequent semesters until they are in compliance.
Further information can be obtained by calling the Health Services Office at 217-735-7340.