Accelerated Adult Education
ABE at Lincoln/Springfield
Complete a bachelor’s degree in Lincoln, Illinois with one night a week of class and online learning!
The Accelerated Bridge to Education program began offering courses at our Lincoln location in June of 2018. Classes are held on the Lincoln College campus from 6:00-10:00pm. Currently, the Lincoln ABE location is offering classes towards the Bache lor of Business Administration in Business Management .
Students can also pursue a combination of Lincoln and online via webcam courses for the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership, Bac helor of Science in Criminal Justice and the Bachelor of Science in Health S ervices Administration degrees.
“The program is very unique in its support of the older learner and the flexibility it offers in making a bachelor degree obtainable, even for full time employees with families. I can attest to this first hand. The ABE program isn’t just an avenue to getting a degree, but a positive life experience that facilitates professional, academic, and emotional growth for the student. Often in the beginning, it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but students should be encouraged to embrace the experience”
-Jay Stevens Business Administration ’13
Highlights of the ABE program:
- Earn up to 27 credit hours per year by attending one class one night a week over a five-week session on the Lincoln College campus supplemented by online learning
- Dedicated faculty who understand the pressure of working & attending college
- An academic adviser to guide you through the entire program
- Affordable tuition rate: $340/credit hour
- Credit for prior learning for work related certifications
- Convenient payment plans
For More Information Contact:
Students can also complete an inquiry form.