The Lincoln College Shuttle operates on a fixed-deviated shuttle route that runs through historical downtown Lincoln and stops at a number of retail stores and restaurants located in and around Lincoln. Students can board/depart at the half circle drive in front of Heritage South Residence Hall and any of the locations on the schedule.
|Student Shuttle Hours|
|Sun, Mon, Wed, & Fri||4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
Shuttle service hours are subject to change. Students will be notified of shuttle schedule changes via their student email account.
The student shuttle service provides free transportation for students that provide a Lincoln College student issued ID. Upon boarding the shuttle riders must sign their name and destination. Drivers are instructed to be firm on the ID policy.
All students riding the shuttle have the right to expect a safe space waiting for the shuttle, a safe trip once on the shuttle, and reliable service. Lincoln College strives to make sure these three characteristics of high-quality transportation are consistently maintained.
In order to ensure the safety of all who ride the LC Shuttle, and in accordance with the Student Handbook of Lincoln College, we would like to remind students of these behavioral expectations while riding or waiting for the LC Shuttle.
All students riding the shuttle have the right to expect a safe space waiting for the shuttle, a safe trip once on the shuttle, and reliable service. Lincoln College strives to make sure these three characteristics of high-quality transportation are consistently maintained. In order to ensure the safety of all who ride the LC Shuttle, and in accordance with the Lincoln College Student Handbook, we would like to remind students of these behavioral expectations while riding or waiting for the LC Shuttle:
- Have your Lincoln College Student ID ready to present to the driver when boarding the shuttle.
- No open food or drink on the shuttle and remove all trash before exiting.
- No smoking, including e-cigarettes or vapors.
- Drivers will not allow passengers to board and exit the bust unless it is an designated shuttle stop.
- Keep your volume down so you do not distract the driver.
- Please check all personal possessions before exiting the shuttle. Lincoln College is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Lost-and-found items will be turned into Student Affairs at the end of each shift.
- Physically aggressive behavior toward passengers or drivers, including pushing or forcing one’s way onto the bus will not be tolerated.
- Blocking, leaning on, holding open, or attempting to open doors will not be tolerated.
- Any form of inflammatory, disrespectful, or otherwise distracting speech directed toward a shuttle driver or fellow passenger will not be tolerated.
- Possession of open containers of alcohol is forbidden.
- Banging on or attempting to board a moving shuttle bus will not be tolerated.
- Damaging, defacing or in any way marring the interior or exterior of the bus will not be tolerated.
- Any costs associated with repairs for damage or cleaning will be charged to the responsible individual(s).
- No pets allowed, unless they are service animals.
- When visiting local establishments, students are expected to act in a manner that positively represents Lincoln College. Lincoln College will address any reported incidents from local businesses AND any negative incidents students may experience from local establishments.
- The shuttle is not intended to be a personal transportation service. If you have an off-campus job, it is your responsibility to make sure you have reliable transportation to and from your off-campus job. The LC shuttle is not responsible for making sure you arrive to work on time or picking you up.
Above all else, please demonstrate common courtesy and respect for those around you, and allow all members of the Lincoln College community to get the most out of the LC Shuttle service.
- Removal from the shuttle
- Referral to the Dean of Students for disciplinary action
- Prohibition from further use of the shuttle
Lincoln College will provide students transportation to and from the Lincoln Amtrak station on Friday's and Sunday's. Students must board the shuttle 30 to 40 minutes before their departure time in the half circle drive of Heritage South Residence Hall.
Students are encourage to monitor the Amtrak train schedule via smart phone app or online. Occasionally, Amtrak trains traveling through Lincoln can be delayed or canceled. The Amtrak mobile app can be downloaded in the Google Play Store or Apple Store depending on the type of phone.
Lincoln College provides alternative Amtrak shuttle transportation during move-in days, finals week, and mandatory holiday and break closures.
If you’re attending an Admission Open House, SOAR, or other admission events please contact the Office of Admission at 1-800-569-0556 to arrange your trip.
Students are responsible for the cost of their train ticket.
Amtrak Times To Chicago
Amtrak Times To St. Louis
Students are no longer required to utilize the shuttle reservation form for transportation to and from the Lincoln Amtrak station. Please refer to the Amtrak Shuttle information for schedule and times regarding transportation to and from the Lincoln Amtrak station.