Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all ABE courses for summer and fall semesters will meet online via webcam for class meetings with the rest of the course asynchronous online as usual.
The Accelerated Bridge to Education (ABE) Program is dedicated to providing the most flexible and affordable bachelor’s degree programs in Central Illinois. You can earn your bachelor’s degree by attending class one night per week supplemented by online learning in a program designed for working adults.
- Earn up to 27 credit hours per year. Each undergraduate five-week session is equivalent to a traditional 16-week course. Attend class just one night per week supplemented by online learning.
- Need to step out for five weeks when life happens? Go ahead, then jump back in for the next session.
- Designed as a year-round program to accelerate your journey to earn your bachelor’s degree.
- Multiple locations including Normal, Peoria at the Peoria Campus of Illinois Central College, Oglesby on the Illinois Valley Community College campus, and business and criminal justice courses at the Lincoln College campus in Lincoln, Illinois.
- Tuition is only $350 per credit hour
- No application fee and no hidden fees
- 1/3 less than combined tuition and fees at public universities in central Illinois
- Full-tuition State Farm Foundation Scholarships for those who live or work in McLean County and meet eligibility criteria
- RLI Peoria Scholars hips for Peoria area working adults
- Year-round program takes advantage of additional Pell grant funds when you earn 6 or more credits in the summer
- Convenient payment plans available
- Dedicated faculty who understand the pressure of working and attending college
- Faculty bring real world experience to the classroom and complete an eight week certification program on how to teach accelerated hybrid courses to adult students
- Your academic advisor guides you through the entire program from start to finish
- Credit for prior learning assessment for your work related certifications is available
- Resources through our Learning Resource Center to help you excel with flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Best of both worlds in each course combining the convenience of online learning with lively discussions with other working adults in the classroom
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Lib eral Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Crimin al Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administrati on
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Organiz ational Leadership *Requires AAS
- Bachelor of Applied Managemen t in Entrepreneurship *Requires AAS
*designed for students with an earned Associate of Applied Science degree