The Testing Center (room 106A) provides a place for students to take placement tests, make-up exams, and other exams assigned by instructors.
Testing Center Policies
- Testing appointments must be scheduled in advance.
- Come prepared with all permitted testing materials (pencil, paper, calculator, and any approved aids).
- When you arrive for your appointment, present a photo ID and tell the proctor your name, the course name and number, and your instructor’s name. If there is a fee for the exam, present a receipt showing that the fee has been paid in full.
- Turn off all electronics and place all non-testing materials under your desk or on a shelf.
- Instructors’ specified testing conditions will be strictly enforced and any testing irregularities will be reported.
- Once you begin a test, you may not leave the Testing Center and return to complete the exam.
- Completed exams and exams which have passed their expiration date will be returned to the instructor.
- If you experience any problem during your exam, notify the proctor immediately.